Everything in 2020 has allowed me to learn some new skills – the perfect storm of neccessity, freedom, time and 0 risk has allowed this. Having fear of people seeing potenital failures and things not working has been removed and its given me time to just try out things that I’ve been putting off.
The new things I’ve done are:
- Learning Acrylic Pouring Art
- Drawing with pencils, charcoal and watercolour pigments
- Learning to use a cut throat razor for shaving
- Basic landscaping & Gardening
- Painting walls & fences, putting up shelves
- Spending more time with my family to learn more about them
- Talking more to close friends and family
- Read a few more books – still plenty to go
- Given myself a haircut
- Baked bread
- Lots of walks to new places
I feel its been pretty productive, lots I still want to do and wish I’d done earlier but thats a good start!